Stiltz Lift- Duo+ ConceptStiltz Elevator
Stiltz Lifs supplied by Celcius Systems are home elevators designed to fit easily into most homes. Due to the vertical, self-supporting stilts, positioning a Stiltz Home Lift into your home is very adjustable.Its compact and multifaceted design allows for installation in any corner of The room, in a closet or in a stairwell opening. With its unique rail and overhead drive, the Stiltz lift can be placed almost anywhere in an existing home, It can tuck into the corner of a room, or even in a cupboard
Stiltz Lifs Consists unique technology means the lift runs using unrestricted wire rope which is neatly concealed within the roof space. On the other Hand, the elevator can even be placed in the centre of a room or entrance. This means more space in your home for you, your furniture and your décor..
Simple Stiltz Home Lifts can be plugged directly into your domestic power sockets. In the event of a power cut, a battery backup will gently return you to the ground until power is restored. Celcius Systems prioritize on providing exceptional customizable solutions to form homes accessible with taking care of Luxury Standards In most cases the Maintenance Cost of Stiltz Lifs will be Significantly Minimum than traditional elevators.
Stiltz Lift- Safety Features:
To guarantee safe and comfortable usage at all times, each Stiltz Home Lift is equipped with the following safety features as standard:
1. The half-height door is equipped with a subtle LED light curtain which detects obstacles and gently brings the lift to a stop if the light is crossed. This feature is available as an optional extra with the full height door.
2. The lift will only move from stationary when the lift car door is fully closed.
3. The lift has a built-in braking mechanism for safety and comfort.
4. Sensors positioned to the top and bottom of the lift will automatically stop the lift car immediately an obstruction is detected.
5. In the event of power failure, the lift car can be returned to the lower floor thanks to a battery back up located within the drive unit.
6. A built-in load sensor ensures that the maximum weight limit is not exceeded.
7. The lift car door is secured by a strong locking mechanism which is also very easy to open and close.